- The labor process, understanding and working with your body and coping with contractions through the varying stages of labor and birth
- Techniques for your birth partner throughout the labor process
- Stategies for making educated choices regarding you care, in or out of the hospital
- Variables that may come up during labor and your options
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Writing a birth plan with authenticity, integrity and intention
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
SPACE AVAILABLE IN THE NOVEMBER EXPECTING KINDNESS WORKSHOP COURSE
Saturday the 9th and 16th of November I am holding a workshop style Childbirth Education class for couples who are scheduled to give birth near the end of the year, but can't commit to a full 8 week comprehensive class. Both sessions are 4 hours and we will be covering:
Classes will be held at the Eastside Birth Center, both in a classroom setting as well as time in a real birth suite, giving us an amazing mix of focused ins ruction and experiential learning for expecting families.
Space is limited so call today!
Contact Kristin at 206.356.8409 or firstname.lastname@example.org